- My biggest inspiration is my mother, who has been serving others all of her life.
- I help elevate the consciousness of humanity by inspiring others to lead a meaningful life and by focusing my own contribution on the intersection of consciousness, technology and finance.
- I achieve maximum beneficial impact for others, humanity and the planet with minimum effort – applying nature’s ‘law of least effort’.
- I joyfully serve others applying the law of ‘giving and receiving’, always giving without any expectation of receiving.
- I inspire others to reflect on their well-being and to go deeper on their impact journey – via speaking engagements and writing.
- I mentor others.
- I (co-)develop inspiring content like
- Multi-media content for family, e.g., photo books and videos;
- Personal Web site;
- Thought leadership pieces on deep impact for the global impact community;
- Philosophical, spiritual, and autobiographical book.
- I contribute to systemic change, particularly to the change of the financial and economic system by:
- Supporting research to develop the ‘Post Modern Portfolio Theory’ that has impact at its core.
- Helping to define and popularize ‘deep’ impact as a way to galvanize support and awareness for systemic change in the economic and financial field.
- I am co-founder or (advisory) board member of the following efforts:
- Co-founder: Toniic, Toniic’s 100% Network, Central European Investment Ready Program, Hawai’i Investment Ready, and Social-Impact International.
- Co-founder and active board member: KL Felicitas Foundation
- Board member: ImpactAssets (board chair), Proof of Impact, and Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship.
- Advisory board member: Chi Impact Capital, MCI Business School, Rainfall, Industree Foundation, Commonland, 4L Capital, and Impact Hub Tirol.
- Full member of The Club of Rome.
Long Term Opportunities
- My path of being in service to others continues to deepen until I die.
- I will be more creative looking for opportunities to be of service – guided by synchronicity, embracing improvisation and playfulness.
A few messages people sent me over the last months.